Yoga is a generic term for a multitude of Sadhanas.
The most known Yogadirections are the
Well known Yoga scools are
- Japa -Yoga ( Mantra - Repetition)
- Sivananda - Yoga
- Nada-Yoga (Wiki)
- Surad Shabda Yoga - a variant of the Nada-Yoga
- Pranava Yoga with Om- Meditation (Praṣna - Upanishad 5:1,5,7)
- Siddha Yoga (So-Ham ; Shivo-ham; Om Namah Shivaya ; Guru-Gita)
- Purna-Yoga of Sri Aurobindo
- Kundalini-Yoga and the higher
- Dreamyoga - and the Lucid dream
- Tao Yoga : Meditations and Qigong
and the less exercise-oriented Bhakti-Yoga and Karma-Yoga, which also the Bhagavad Gita mentiones.
Tantric buddhism has further the tibetan Yantra - Yoga (Trul khor) and Mahayoga, Anuyoga and Atiyoga.
== References ==
== Literature ==